Carry out manual labour work as required.
Core objectives include:
• Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
• Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labourers when necessary.
• Prepare construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
• Load or unload construction materials.
• Remove, fill, or compact earth.
• Follow instructions from supervisors.
• Assist on-site workers.
• Perform site clean-up.
• Fulfil other related tasks as requested by management or other department personnel.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
• Professional approach.
• Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
• Ability to work in all weather.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Positive approach to change.