Our Palmerston North Compliance division provides multi-disciplined building services ranging from building compliance to the design, installation and maintenance of fire protection systems, sprinkler systems, electrical systems in commercial and domestic buildings. We are a growing business and have an entry level position available for a self-motivated individual with good communication skills.
We are seeking a person with the following attributes:
- A high degree of self motivation with the ability to work unsupervised.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- A genuine belief in excellent customer service with a "can do" attitude.
- A common sense approach with the ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as customer contact is key.
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and iPhones.
- Availability to be on-call on a roster basis.
- Current Full New Zealand drivers licence.
- A desire to further your technical knowledge and training in other disciplines. Full on-job training will be provided with an opportunity to gain relevant NZQA qualifications.
- Well presented.
- An electrical or mechanical background or aptitude is essential.
- Remuneration will be dependent on skills, qualifications and experience. We provide a fun and interesting place to work.
- A vehicle and phone will be provided for business use.