MASH Trust is a successful, rapidly expanding organisation within the Health and Disability Sector. MASH employs over 550 staff, Our head office is based in Palmerston North and MASH provides a wide range of disability support services, Mental Health, Addiction, Community support services, Youth respite and vocational day bases throughout the Lower North Island.
Are you passionate about being part of a team providing exceptional support services and positively impact on people’s lives?
As a Community Support Worker you will be supporting clients by maintaining a high quality of life, a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life.
We currently have a part time position available working 16 hours per fortnight at our Disability Residential homes in Palmerston North.
Working every second Saturday and Sunday from 9am through until 6pm
Additional shifts can be offered to the right applicant
This role specifically requires a Female as specified by our people we support needs, under the Health and Disability Code of Rights and as provided for under Section 27 of the Human Rights Act 1993.
Applicants will be reviewed as they are received therefore the role may close earlier.
$22.49 - Starting
You will have/be:
· A relevant qualification and/or experience is desirable, however not essential.
· Comfortable with completing personal cares such as - assisting with showering, dressing and getting our people in and out of bed.
· Hold a current full drivers license
· The ability to take pride in a healthy home environment – including cleaning, meal preparation and shopping.
· Eligible to work in New Zealand with a minimum of six months on Visa.
· Caring and Kind in nature with integrity that can provide support to those from all walks of life.